Skip to content
- Sharing can change the world; the smallest act of caring has the potential to turn a life around: sharing is caring.
- The most valuable gifts a human can give to others are sharing and caring. Share what you have, care for whom you have.
- Love is not about controlling it’s about caring and sharing.
- A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
- Being selfish is part of human nature but don’t allow it to push those you love away. Remember sharing is caring, everything is a cycle and its best when its mutual.
- Real friendship never cares for money, beauty, richness, familiarity, education or employment it only wants a caring heart for sharing a heart.
- Sharing is caring. Caring is loving. Loving is amazing.
- There’s a gift of quiet blessing only friendship can impart, for a friend shares life with gentle hands, kind words and a caring heart.
- Great satisfaction comes from sharing with others.
- There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
- I believe that the greatest crime is to learn something that can significantly benefit other people, yet share it with no one.
- Sharing empathy is one of the most wonderful aspects of the human experience.
- Self-love is not selfish. It is generous, creating an overflow of love that spills out around you, touching family, friends, and strangers. Loving yourself gives you more love to share.
- Sharing is a wonderful thing,
Especially to those you’ve shared with.