Hard Work And Perseverance Quotes
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” -Newt Gingrich.
- “ I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” -Margaret Mead.
- “ No one succeeds without effort. Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.” -Ramana Maharshi.
- “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” – Flavia Weedn
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Author Unknown
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
“The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won’t.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.”
- “Though you may hear me holler, and you may see me cry– I’ll be dogged, sweet baby, if you gonna see me die.” – Langston Hughes
Motivational Quotes Perseverance
- The great end of life is not knowledge but action. Francis Bacon
- It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently. Tony Robbins
- You’re a winner if you keep your head up. You’re a warrior if you keep fighting forever. Maxime Lagacé
- The secret to genius is not genetics but daily practice married with relentless perseverance. Robin Sharma
- Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it. Rabindranath Tagore
- Before you dream about the view from the summit, ask yourself if you’re willing to keep your head down, focus on the path, and spend your life walking up the side of a very big hill. It takes years of walking to earn a minute at the top. James Clear
- Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life. James 1:12
- We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8
- Show up. Show up when it’s hard. Show up when you’re scared. Just keep showing up. Show them your truth. Do it by showing up and not backing down. David Cancel
- The key to success isn’t studying. The key to success isn’t being rich or coming from a good family or having the right education. The key to success is putting one foot in front of the other, even when you’re scared out of your mind. The key to success is never f*cking giving up. Tom Bilyeu
- When you think that you are done, you’re only 40% in to what your body’s capable of doing. That’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. David Goggins