Proud Of You Daughter Quotes
- The moment you came into this world you brought so much joy into our hearts. You are the best thing that ever happened in our lives and I am so proud of what you have become. I love you, my daughter.
- To my beloved daughter, I am happy and proud of the kind of young woman that you have grown into. You are so amazing and beautiful inside-out.
- Raising such a daughter has been an amazing experience. I am so proud of you, daughter.
- Having a daughter like you is such a lucky thing. You are the reason for my happiness and I am always proud of you.
- My beautiful daughter, don’t fear venturing into your dreams. Go for the sky. We are always proud of you and we will always have your back.
- You are a blessing to our life. Not a single day have you ever disappointed us. We are proud of you, daughter.
- Since you were a child, you have been a hardworking girl. I am so proud to have you as my daughter. I love you.
- “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend
Proud To Be Your Mom Quotes
“There will never be a day, like a day your baby was born.”
- “The most magical day of my life was the day I became a mother.”
- “Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.”
“If you’re worried about being a good mother, it means you already are one.”
- A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.” – Unknown
- “My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.” – Channing Tatum
- “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
- “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.” – Unknown
Proud Mom Quotes For Graduation
- Congratulations. You are finally a graduate. I’m so proud of you. Happy Graduation My dear.
- You have worked so hard, my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
- I don’t think I would have been able to stick with it and been proud of who I am and be feminine out on the court. I think I would have folded to the peer pressure if I didn’t have my mom to encourage me to be me and be proud of how tall I am.
- “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
- “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen
I Am Proud Of My Daughter Quotes
- You are such a beautiful girl, and I’m so proud of the incredible way that you are growing up. Even at such a young age, you are full of wisdom, kindness, compassion, and courage.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- “A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.” – Unknown
- “My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.” – Unknown
- “A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy C. Fisher
- “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant
- We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin