Parents Unconditional Love Quotes:
- Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.
- Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
- My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
- A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
- There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
Unconditional Love Quotes for Child:
- “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” ― Mitch Albom, For One More Day
‘I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy.’ – Christopher Meloni
- ‘I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children.’
‘My greatest wish is that my kids always know how much I love them, and that they walk through the rest of their life knowing I’ll always be there for them anyway I can.’ – Unknown
To my child: I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.’
Unconditional Love Quotes for Son:
- It feels like I just closed my eye for a moment, and then here are you are all grown up already. Time flies by so quickly, and I just want time to slow down a bit. I love you son, and I always will.
- Being a mother makes a woman discover her extraordinary capacity to love and care for another being. Through her son, she discovers tenderness and joy and she learns not only to give love, but also to receive.
- Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. -Louisa May Alcott
- To my son, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn about everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.
- I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.
Unconditional Love Quotes for Him:
- The moment I laid eyes on you, my world changed. All I could see was beauty around me. All I felt was pure bliss. All that I wanted to do was to love you.
- Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than yours.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Whether the sun shines or it’s snowy, I will give you my care without looking back.I commit to being with you forever because you are the one for me.
- I am purely in love with you. I think of you all the time and I dream about you every night. You are etched in my mind. Baby, all I want to know is will you be forever mine?
- You are my treasure, and I find comfort being with you.
- “I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.”– Pablo Neruda.
- I do not want to change anything in you; I love you the way you are.
- Sharing this adventure with you is definitely the best time of my life. Having you as my partner not only makes me stronger, but it also brings out the best in both of us.
- I’m not perfect. But I love you. I really do. And I promise to be your best friend, your partner in crime and your lover.
- You are the best thing in my world. You kissed my fears away, showered a better part of your love on me, opening my heart to love again. Your unconditional love can never be estimated.
Unconditional Love Quotes for Her:
- I cannot wait to start a new life with you. Literally, I feel like you’re the one and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. You’re the best thing ever happened to me.
- Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life.
- Life throws jabs at us, but we will be together. Even with the occasional lapses, mistakes, and goof-ups, we will remain strong. I love you.
- You love and cherish me so that I will love and honor you with the best kindness in the world. Life may be petty at times, but I will love you unconditionally.
- I always pray to share a future with you, because with you, all my worries disappear and my sorrows melt away. You are a rare diamond that had illuminated my world with your unconditional love.
- I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do things that we’d choose anyway. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you, and I’d choose you.
- I love you. And that is the beginning and the end of everything.
- No, I am not going to lose feelings. No, I’m not going to find someone better. No, I’m not going to cheat on you. And no, I’m not going to leave you. I’ve already made up my mind; I want you and only you. No one else….because to me, you are my kind of perfect.
- I just want you, that’s all. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.
- Yes, I love you. I love you more than anything else in this world, and there is nothing I would like better than to hold onto you forever.
- “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.” – Franz Kafka