My Time Is Precious Quotes
- Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time.
- Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Lost time is never found again.
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
- Time is the most precious element of human existence.
- The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time.
- For those who love… time is eternity.
- Everything matters. Time is precious.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- The time is always right to do what is right.
- As far as I know, you only get one shot at this life. It only goes round once and time is precious. When I’m not working, you’d better spend that time with someone important.
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
- Time is: Too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear.
- When you are doing one thing – talking on your phone, texting, whatever – you are automatically not doing something else. What is the greatest scarcity in the world today? It’s not oil. It’s time. Time is precious. Don’t throw it away.
- The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.
- But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day.
- It’s difficult dating, as an actor because your free time is precious. The guy I end up with someday is going to have to love traveling.
- If time is precious, no book that will not improve by repeated readings deserves to be read at all.
My Time Is Valuable Quotes
- Follow your heart, Ithilnin,” Albirich repeated. “Time is precious. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
- Reading time is precious. Don’t waste it. Reading bad books, or books that are wrong for a certain time in your life, can dangerously turn you off the activity altogether.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
Time is the wisest counselor of all.– Pericles.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.– Theophrastus.
The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.– Stephen R. Covey.
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.
Punctuality is the thief of time.– Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.Dion Boucicault
There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time.Napoleon I
The future is uncertain but the end is always near.Jim Morrison
Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not.Stephen King, The Green Mile
Time is a storm in which we are all lost.William Carlos Williams
Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.Nathaniel Hawthorne
You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.Charles F. Kettering