Proud Of You Son Quotes
- You are my son, my moons, my stars”
- “You are my sunshine.”
- “You are the beautiful gift that I receive every day. My life is so magical because of you, my dearest son. I love you!”
- “His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.”
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.
- “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.”
- “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.” – the son quote from Princess Diana
- “My son is super awesome and I am the lucky one because I get to be his mother.”
- To my dearest son, I want you to know that forever you will be in my heart no matter the distance. I love you!
- And I promise you this: no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.
- Every achievement, big or small, we know about them all. You make us so proud to have someone so self-driven as our child, and we hope that you never lose your passion for life!
- Many people would tell you that you should honor your parents – even the bible says the same! But we have to say that we too, are proud to have you as our beloved child.
- I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.
- Father and son relationships can be complicated – mine certainly is. Love. Hate. Respect. Fear. Worship. Disdain. Pride. Disappointment. Happiness.
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.
So Proud Of You Messages
I am proud of you no matter what you do in your life. Just know that I will be always supporting you.
It is not necessary to succeed every time you try to achieve something. It’s okay to fail sometimes. I’m already so proud of you.
You make me feel so proud every day with your courage, kindness and hard work. It is a privilege knowing you in this life.
You have won even before you started. I am so much proud of you my friend!
I’m so proud of you my love. You make me happy in a way no one could ever have. You’re my forever happy place.
I hope you already know how amazing you are and you deserve every happiness of this world. I am really proud of you.
At this stage, you are killing it. I cannot tell how proud I am of you bro. You are one in a million.
I am really proud of you. The way you handle every challenge of your life, it inspires me a lot.
You are such a wonderful human being inside-out. Be proud of who you are, don’t be upset over the fact that some people will always judge you no matter what.
To my beloved daughter, I hope you know how beautiful of a person you are inside-out. I am so happy and proud of the kindhearted woman you have become.
- You have accomplished things that none of us have ever dreamed of. I am filled with nothing but absolute awe, admiration and pride whenever I think of your amazing achievements.
- This incredible milestone you have chalked is definitely something you should be proud of all the days of your life.
- I am proud of you not only for getting married, but also for finding such a wonderful spouse. May God keep raising you higher and higher.
- To say that I am proud to have once shared a dorm room with an accomplished professional like you is a huge understatement.
- Your new promotion may look minor on the outside, but the world doesn’t know you’re on your way to becoming CEO!
Quotes About Being Proud Of Someone You Love
- It’s amazing that you’re doing so much at your age, but I do worry about you sometimes because you’re really doing way too much! I’m proud of you, my dear, but do stop and smell the flowers sometimes!
- I’m proud of you, and I always will be. Never for a moment think that I see you as anything less than amazing. Stay confident and proud!
- It might not be much but we just want you to know that you’re worthy of love, happiness and care just like everyone else if not more. You’re worth it, and we’re proud of you.
- If you ever feel that you are lacking, remember our words. We’re proud of you – everything that you were, everything that you are and everything that you’re going to become. Remember that always, our dearest son.
- You made us feel so blessed to have you around – I hope that one day you too will have someone you can feel proud of, so that you can finally understand how I feel!
- No one is perfect, and we are all doing our best. I know very well that you’re doing what you can too, and that is why I am proud of you. I always will be.
- Words will never fully explain just how proud I am for who you have turned out to be today. You are someone deserving of all the good things in the world, and I truly hope that you will get them all one day.
- We watched you grow up as we raise you from a tiny little person in your mother’s womb, and our hearts swell with pride to see the person that you have grown into today. We love you, and we’re proud of you!
- You’ve always been the one to motivate me through the highs and lows, the good and bad. I don’t know how you always manage to pull yourself together like this, but you did. I’m proud of you.
- When you lost your job I thought you might not make it, but the way you rebounded has indeed been an inspiration to me. You are truly an inspirational figure.
- I am so proud that you’ve grown to be the amazing young woman you are today.
- You’re the best person in the entire world and as your father I couldn’t be more proud.
- You’ve been making me proud ever since you were born. Even when you were a young age, I knew that you were destined for great things.
- I’m not proud of all of your diplomas. I’m not proud of how beautiful you are. I’m not proud of the money you earn. I’m proud of you for being such a good human being.
- I’m proud of myself for choosing this well.
- I’m sorry for not being a better husband to you. I couldn’t be more proud of your ability to keep on putting up with me, despite all of my imperfections.
- We survived what we thought would kill us. I’m proud of our relationship and of all the effort you put into it.
- I am happy that I have the privilege of seeing you grow and become a better person.
- Everything you’ve accomplished makes me proud of being your friend.
- I consider it a great honor and a privilege to call you my friend. Thank you for making me proud.
We Are So Proud Of You Quotes
- We both started in the same place, but you have come so much further than I have, and I am proud of you for that.
- Your recent professional advances have only made me prouder to call you a friend. You have greatness in you, and I believe you are going to achieve even more remarkable things in life.
- Simply put, it is a great privilege and honor to call you my friend. In these eyes of mine, your light shall never stop shining as bright as a diamond.
- Even I doubted you in the beginning, but today nothing makes me prouder than letting the entire world know you are my wonderful brother/sister.
- The way you’ve transformed your entire life has truly been an inspiration to the entire family. If you saw yourself the way I see you, you would be the proudest person on Earth.
- You have been my backbone and pillar of support all my life, and nothing makes me prouder than calling you my brother/sister.
- Your strength and determination is nothing short of admirable. You chose to shine and never give up despite all the darkness and storms that engulfed your life. You are the reason the word “phenomenal” exists.
- I’ve read a lot of self-help books, but you’re the only person I know who actually lives by those principles of never giving up. I am proud to have someone like you in my life to look up to.
- When the strong wind blew, you remained strong like a house built of bricks, and we’re all proud of you for that.
- “There has never been a day when I have not been proud of you, I said to my daughter, though some days I’m louder about other stuff so it’s easy to miss that.” –Brian Andreas
- “I am so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.”- John Green
- “If you can look in your mother’s eyes and she tells you: “I’m so proud of you”, then you’re a champion.”- George Foreman
- “They may never say it, but your parents really are proud of you when you follow your heart and chase your dreams.” –Robert Cheeke
- “I’m proud of you for the times you came in second, or third, or fourth, but what you did was the best you have ever done.”– Fred Rogers
- “Living a short life as a proud person is more worthwhile than living a whole century as a chameleon.” -Eraldo Banovac
- “I’m most proud of the fact that I get to keep growing.” -Paula Scher
- “Though fallen down, be proud your mustache is not muddled” –Sir P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar