Good Spiritual Quotes
- If a man is to live, he must be all alive, body, soul, mind, heart, spirit.
- I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.
- You’ll be calm the day you learn to sit alone and do nothing.
- The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.
- When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- The next message you need is always right where you are.
- Awakening is not changing who you are, but discarding who you are not.
- I close my eyes in order to see.
- Don’t try to steer the river.
- At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- Spirituality is not about to become special; it is about becoming one with everything.
- Nirvana or lasting enlightenment or true spiritual growth can be achieved only through persistent exercise of real love.
- Spirituality is not a disability – it is a phenomenal empowerment of life.
- The spiritual process is always individual. You may sit in a group, but only the individual can evolve; only the individual can liberate himself.
- Spirituality is the greatest richness that can happen to a man. It contains all other richness; it is simply against all kinds of poverty.
- Being on the spiritual path means you want to be a success in an existential sphere, not just on a social level.
- Spirituality: the highest level of Intensity & Involvement.
- Spirituality is the science of the soul.
- You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
- If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.” – Buddha
- There are three gates to the self-destructive hell: lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three.”
- Do not try to be the best. Just do your best.” – Sadhguru
- “Be – don’t try to become.” – Osho
- The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.”
Powerful Spiritual Quotes
- “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, man cannot live without a spiritual life.” – Buddha
- “God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.“ – Elbert Hubbard
- “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.“ – Stephen Richards
- “We are an impossibility in an impossible universe.“ – Ray Bradbury
- The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.“
– Daniel Defoe
- Big-heartedness is the most essential virtue on the spiritual journey. – Matthew Fox
- When a man is willing and eager, the Gods join in. – Aeschylus
- Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. – Hermann Hesse
- Be guided by Spirit and not driven by ego. – Unknown
- If peace is our single aim in all we do, we will always know what to do because we will do whatever will protect and deepen our peace. – Gerald Jampolsky
- Looking deeply at life as it is in this very moment, the meditator dwells in stability and freedom. – Buddha
- We are not human beings trying to be spiritual. We are spiritual beings trying to be human. – Jacquelyn Small
- You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars, guides you too. – Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
- Prayer is a friendly conversation with the One we know loves us. – St Teresa of Avila
“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you really are.”- Carl Jung
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is.” – Albert Einstein
- You can read books without ever stepping into a library; and practice spirituality without ever going to a temple.
- “You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray
- “The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware; joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.” – Henry Miller
- On the spiritual path, all the dreck and misery is transformed, maybe not that same day, but still transformed into spiritual fuel or insight. – ANNE LAMOTT
- “Character can not be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
“If you lose money you lose much, If you lose friends you lose more, If you lose faith you lose all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- It is in our wild nature that we best recover from our un-nature, our spirituality. – FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
- “There is a light within our soul that burns brighter than the sun. And we ignore it.”― Basith
- “People who have had little self-reflection live life in a huge reality blind-spot.”― Bryant McGill
- “He who does not reflect his life back to God in gratitude does not know himself.”― Albert Schweitzer
“This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.”― Aberjhani
- “God is peace, bliss, beauty and truth. Focus your energy on that, life will be like that.”― Amit Ray
- “Never doubt God in the darkness what he has given us in the light.”― Francine Rivers
- “What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.”― Carolyn Myss
Spiritual Thoughts About Life
- Step out of the circle of time and into the circle of love.
- It took me forty years on earth
To reach this sure conclusion:
There is no Heaven but clarity,
No Hell except confusion.– Jan Struther
- We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Surrender is the most difficult thing in the world while you are doing it and the easiest when it is done. – Bhai Sahib
- If you want others to be happy, practise compassion. If you want to be happy, practise compassion.
It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we’re alive – to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are.
- Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say, “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it…cause a smile today for someone else…and give plenty of hugs. ― Steve Maraboli
- My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. ― Albert Einstein
- Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again. ― Joseph Campbell
- I would rather feel compassion than know the meaning of it. ― St. Thomas Aquinas
- You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be and ever was. ― Anthon St. Maarten
- Re-examine all you have been told. Dismiss what insults your soul. ― Walt Whitman
- Maturity is the ability to think, speak and act your feelings within the bounds of dignity. The measure of your maturity is how spiritual you become during the midst of your frustrations. – Samuel Ullman
- Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence. The opposite of a spiritual man is a materialist. If I was a materialist I would be making lots of money doing endorsements, doing cricket commentary. I have no interest in that. – Imran Khan
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life. – Eckhart Tolle
- You can’t have a physical transformation until you have a spiritual transformation. – Cory Booker
Friendship has always belonged to the core of my spiritual journey. – Henri Nouwen
- 69. “They will become Godly when they will have God in their hearts.”― Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi
- “But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.”― Robert Uttaro
- “Peaceful is the one who’s not concerned with having more or less.
Unbound by name and fame, he is free from sorrow from the world and mostly from himself.”― Rumi
“You do not need to work to become spiritual. You are spiritual; you need only to remember that fact. Spirit is within you. God is within you.”― Julia Cameron
- “What each of us believes in is up to us, but life is impossible without believing in something.”― Kentetsu Takamori
- “Spirituality is not about being fixed; it is about God being present in the mess of our unfixedness.”― Michael Yaconelli
- “Don’t let a day go by without asking who you are…each time you let a new ingredient to enter your awareness.”