Spiritual Soulmate Quotes
- A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a compliment.
- Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul.
- A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.
- A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet.
- Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.
- When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.
- Soul mates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love.
- The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love.
- You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soulmate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery.
- I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.
- You don’t fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul. And once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.
- Soulmate: A person who was made from the same star as you.
- Soulmates tend to find each other during their respective pursuits of their soul missions. Creating a soulmate could be seen as a spiritual reward that we give ourselves, after pursuing many soul contracts rife with discord.
- What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?” “One is a choice, and one is not.
- I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.
- The soul mate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.
- The universe gives each of our souls a twin, which is a reflection of our own souls. No matter how far apart these souls are separated, they will always find their way to one another.
- You meet your soulmate, and you’re like, ‘Well, this is it. This is the feeling of falling in love, and it’s the most intense it can ever be.’ Then you have a child and it’s like, it’s huge.
- It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soulmate.
- I don’t want to make any judgments, and I don’t want to preach, but I’m hoping that marriage can work: that when people do fall in love, when people do find their soulmate, everyone sticks to it. It has the potential to be a very powerful thing, marriage.
- I believe in finding a soulmate. I’ve always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It’d be too awful. Monogamy can be hard work for some people. I don’t think it applies to everybody, and I don’t think a lot of people can do it.
- Everybody wants to find their soulmate, and I’m no different. That’s definitely what I want in the future.
- You know you’ve found your soulmate when you do not need words. You understand each other even without words. You touch each other’s soul. You warm each other’s hearts.
You and your soulmate will never play against each other in the game of life. You are a team. You are the perfect pair. You complement each other and you lift each other up.
Your soulmate is your home. It is okay to be yourself when you are with your soulmate. When you are with your soulmate, you feel safe.
You know you’ve found your soulmate when you feel happy for no reason. It is easier for you to say ‘I love you,’ ‘Thank you,’ and ‘I’m sorry.’ It is easier for you to open up your feelings.
Your soulmate supports your dreams and aspirations. He or she will help you achieve your heart’s deepest desires and yearnings.
If I know what love is, it is because of you. You have awakened something in my soul that was asleep for a long time.
- You can meet thousands of people and none of them will touch you. And then one day, someone can come in and touch your soul and before you know it, your life has been changed forever.
- A soulmate relationship is not about lust, it is defined by things both share such as a mutual liking, a common life path and a sense of ease and comfort towards each other.
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.
- If it is possible for grass to grow through cement, then love can find you any where and everywhere in your life.
Best Friend Soulmate Quotes
- True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.
- Ocean separates lands, not souls.
- Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of.
- I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.
- Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever.
- You are my dearest friend, my deepest love, you are the best of me.
- Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours.
- Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship.
- A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
Most Romantic Soulmate Quotes for Him
- I’ve never had to ask a thing from you, as everything you’ve ever fed my soul was love.
- People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
- There are no accidental meetings between souls.
- I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each.
- Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.
- Imagine meeting someone who even understood the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul.
- Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to You.
- Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?
- Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new.
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. — The Notebook
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- My soul and your soul are forever tangled.
True Soulmate Quotes for Her
- And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
- Soul mates may be linked, but fight to separate, causing wounds and confusion. They teach what no one else can.
- I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her.
- In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.
- A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants.
- Her eyes held an endless kind of love for him.
- Soulmate’ is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare and very real.
- Soulmates resonate on many levels. Something deep in me recognizes something deep in you that is sacred.
- I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’ – someone who nurtures your soul – thereby promoting insight and growth.
- Your soulmate is the person who mends your broken heart. By giving you theirs.
- You are my life, my inspiration, my strength and my soulmate.
- I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
Short Soulmate Quotes
- Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.
- A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- We meet our soulmates when we’re on our soul path.
- Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
- I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other.
- No amount of time spent with you is ever enough.
- My heart talks about nothing but you.
- There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.
- Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.
- When the soul is ready, its mate will appear.
- When I met you, I found me.
- I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece. I’m complete.
- Your soulmate will be the stranger you recognize.
- Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place.
- I believe in finding a soulmate.
- Carry me in your heart wherever you go I’m always here. You just have to look within.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- A time will come when the heart finally feels the search is over