Loyalty Quotes For Him:
- True loyalty means being true to your partner, no matter how hard things can get. Even if it hurts, you have to tell him when he is wrong and urge him to keep going when he Is right.
- A man with no loyalty will leave you once the road darkens.
- I belong to you, my love finds shelter in you, and a part of you is also a part of me too.
- Be always loyal to your country as you are a part of it as soon as you drew breath of its soils.
- Friendship is born from love. It is a flame that shines brightest during the good times and keeps you safe and warm during the darkest of times. It is a loyalty that nothing in this world could ever rift apart.
- Faithfulness and sincerity should be taught as first principles at home.
- The value of a person is never even an inch close to that of an object. A person will never rust or fade when drenched in the rain, while an object will rot away as soon as it meets a single drop.
- The essence of family lies in its unshakable faithfulness to each other.
- There are 3 qualities to take note of in a person – Loyalty, respect and honesty.
- I want one man by my side than ten who will leave me on the first sight of my demons.
- If you cannot die for us, how can you ask us to die for you?
Loyalty Quotes For Her:
- Be careful with shattering people’s trust to pieces. The scars never fade. To earn back the loyalty will take a lifetime or never at all.
- Friendship is faithfulness to one another not even death can divide nor violate.
- Loyalty, the whole aim of it, is to stick by those who will stay with you no matter what.
- No relationship is without patience, love, persistence and most of all, loyalty.
- Faithfulness cannot be bought. Loyalty is purest in its form. It stems from the human heart alone, a product of love. Devotion, however beautiful it may be, is prone to betrayal.
- Those who do not know the value of loyalty can never know the price of treachery.
- Loyalty does not have a price tag. It’s a characteristic quality.
- Loyalty is scarce nowadays because people are easy to betray one another for material things.
- At the present, people are willing to give their loyalty for a certain amount of money.
- Loyalty is something that should never be sold because that is like selling your pride as well.
- When you find the person you want to be loyal to, you will realize what loyalty really means.
- There are things that I regret, people I did not get to be loyal to and people whom I should not have been loyal to.
Faithful Girlfriend Quotes:
- Loyalty will definitely outweigh cleverness. While wit can save you from perilous situations, only faithfulness will stay when all hope comes to the edge of fading.
- Giving up on someone is not on my dictionary, especially when they need me not to hold on.
- To be loyal to someone who is shrouded behind a cloak of mystery is impossible.
- Without a doubt, I will entrust my faithfulness to those who truly deserve it.
- Fidelity to your partner is love that speaks beyond a thousand words.
- There are four types of loyalty – faithfulness to your family and friends, fidelity to your partner, confidence in yourself and devotion to God.
- True friendship is a place where you can tell anything and no one will judge you for it.
- Failing to fulfill your commitment to others loses the commitment you have to yourself.
- Thriving businesses are draws strength from the loyalty of their patrons.
- How can you trust someone when you can’t even trust yourself?
Faithful Relationship Quotes:
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.— J. R. R. Tolkien
- “Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.”
- “Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles.”
- “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.”
- “I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty.”
- “I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.”
- The ingredients for a steadfast friendship are a cup of love, a tablespoon of honesty and a huge pack of loyalty.
- The sad reality of the modern world is the extinction of loyalty. Corporations rarely have an employee who stayed for more than 5 years. Business ties are fragile and severed so easily. Even within the family, faithfulness appears to be fleeting.
- There is no meaning behind loyalty without self-sacrifice.
- There are no other colours to loyalty, only black and white. It’s either you are faithful or not at all.
- Words spoken through loyalty, no matter how much the bitterness of it stings me, is the true essence of friendship and family.
- I am loyal to those who will, not even for a slight second, ever doubt my loyalty.
- Loyalty is something you should not hesitate to give for it comes with other great qualities.
- From loyalty comes trust. From trust comes faithfulness, then faithfulness comes love.
- Cheap prices do not spin loyalty.
- A man’s faithfulness is tried when he has all the money in this world, while the woman’s is when she has nothing at all.
- Be loyal to those who are not present and you will earn their loyalty.
- Things will get rough and sometimes the only people you can trust are those who are loyal to you.
- People who are loyal to you are the very ones that you should trust the most and give your loyalty to.
- I wish that I could have met you sooner, before I swear loyalty to the relationship I am in now.
- Who was I to have your loyalty? And for it I was forever grateful to you and all you did.
- To whom should you give your loyalty to but the person who is there for you every time.
- When you need me, I am there, but why are you not here now that I need you, where does your loyalty lie in?
- Upon my face, you have sworn your loyalty and yet you are so easy to betray me, why?
- What did I ever do to receive your loyalty, I would do it over and over again if you tell me.
- Thank you, for being loyal to me all this time, despite all the wrong that I have done to you.
- Maybe it was wrong of me to be loyal to you but I hope one day you realize what you did.
- Many of us have sworn our loyalty or gave it to the wrong person but it is not too late.
- It is never too late to give your loyalty to the person who deserves it the most, try it out.
Loyal Husband Quotes:
- Marriage, no matter how hard that journey is, binds you with one person, a friend and lover rolled in one, who will embark with you in every chapter of your life.
- Marriage, aside from taking a lot of work, challenges the capacity of two people to keep love and fidelity intact in the midst of chaos and rainbows, storm and sunshine, to come.
- It is your duty to protect the trust placed on your hands. It is a wonderful gift, earned.
- Money will never earn you true loyalty.
- If a man asks me for loyalty and honesty, he shall get my loyalty and honesty.
- We are all travelling a gruelling path, then we owe each other loyalty.
- A group with loyalty for each other will achieve their goals together.
- Famous does not equal to faithfulness.
- Loyalty is never asking for a reason why the person does the things he does but just supports him, all the time.
Loyal Wife Quotes:
- Every morning I wake up and see,
The most handsome man lying next to me.
He’s the one I cherish and love,
A blessing sent from Heaven above.
I will love him as a faithful wife
The theater is like a faithful wife. The film is the great adventure – the costly, exacting mistress.
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
An ideal wife is one who remains faithful to you but tries to be just as charming as if she weren’t.
We value virtue but do not discuss it. The honest bookkeeper, the faithful wife, the earnest scholar get little of our attention compared to the embezzler, the tramp, the cheat.
A moderately honest man with a moderately faithful wife, moderate drinkers both, in a moderately healthy house: that is the true middle class unit.
There are three faithful friends – an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.