Bitter People Quotes
I realize that patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.
- Bitterness and unforgiveness block the flow of God’s blessing in your life and actually hinder your prayers.
- Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it. Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it. Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it. Bitterness sickens life; love heals it. Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes
- It is a simple but sometimes forgotten truth that the greatest enemy to present joy and high hopes is the cultivation of retrospective bitterness.
- The medical evidence is clear and mounting. It’s no exaggeration to say that bitterness is a dangerous drug in any dosage and that your very health is at risk if you stubbornly persist in being unforgiving.
- A bitter spirit will keep you from being a better person.
- Acrid bitterness inevitably seeps into the lives of people who harbor grudges and suppress anger, bitterness is always a poison. It keeps your pain alive instead of letting you deal with it and get beyond it. Bitterness sentences you to relive the hurt over and over.
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host.
- If bitterness wants to get into the act, I offer it a cookie or a gumdrop.
- Bitterness is the outcome of a wrong mental movement – the attempt to force external events to conform to internal fantasy. The cure is to see fantasy as fantasy, which will reveal it as neither necessary nor rewarding.
- As we pour out our bitterness, God pours in his peace.
- Bitterness is like drinking rat poison and waiting for the rat to die.
- Bitterness: anger that forgot where it came from.