Do U Love Me Quotes:
- Do you love me because I’m beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?- Oscar Hammerstein II
- I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.
Do you love me enough that I may be weak with you? Everyone loves strength, but do you love me for my weakness? That is the real test.
Do you love me?’ he asked instead. ‘Because if you don’t, I’d wait until you did. I’d wait weeks and months and years.
Do you love me, do you wanna be my friend?
Once a man has won a woman’s love, the love is his forever. He can only lose the woman.
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Do you love me? Means at last do you see the same truth I see? If you do, we are happy together; but when presently one of us passes into the perception of a new truth, we are divorced and the force of all nature cannot hold us to each other.
Do you love me?” he asked. I fell silent. “For the rest of it is glitter and noise,” he said. “At the heart of it all is love. You make that choice, and you go forward from there.
Do you love me? What? Do you? I love you. I don’t know if I trust you. Maybe you shouldn’t do either. Maybe I’m the one who should decide!
Do you love me for me?… I don’t even love me for me.
Moon, moon, when you leave me alone all the darkness is an utter blackness, a pit of fear, a stench, hands unreasonable never to touch. But I love you. Do you love me. What to say when you see me.
How much do you love me?’ Midori asked. ‘Enough to melt all the tigers in the world to butter,’ I said.
Emerson said, Do you love me? means Do you see the same truth?-Or at least, “Do you care about the same truth?
Do You Really Love Me Quotes:
We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- I know you cares me a lot and hopes you will do forever like this, but you do sometimes makes me confusing!
- I love you even if you don’t love me back.
I Wish You Loved Me Quotes:
- “And when I loved you, I realized, I have never truly loved anyone I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you.”
- “I still love you, That’s all I can feel, I still miss you, that’s all I can say.”
- “I miss your smile your touch, your voice, your hug….. everything.”
- “I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.”
- “Loving someone who doesn’t feel the same way is like using a white crayon on a white paper. It’s always invisible.”
- I loved you once you loved me not, I loved you twice but I forgot, you never loved me you never will, but even so I love you still.