How To Be Brave Quotes
Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
It is courage, courage, courage, that raises the blood of life to crimson splendor. Live bravely and present a brave front to adversity.
You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
“The best way out is always through.” ―Robert Frost
“You can choose courage, or you can choose comfort, but you cannot choose both.” ―Brené Brown
“Being brave means knowing that when you fail, you don’t fail forever.” ―Lana Del Rey
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” ―Steve Jobs
“Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” ―Paulo Coelho
“Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.” ―P. T. Barnum
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” ―Coco Chanel
“To a brave man, good and bad luck are like his left and right hand. He uses both.” ―St. Catherine of Siena
“Courage is being scared to death… and saddling up anyway.” ―John Wayne
“Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.” ―Maya Angelou
“You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” ―Mary Tyler Moore
Brave Heart Quotes
- The opposite of bravery is not cowardice but conformity.
- Fear can keep a man out of danger but courage only can support him in it.
- Bravery is not a quality of the body. It is of the soul.
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
- Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.
- Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once.
- Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
- Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.
- There is no such thing as bravery; only degrees of fear.
- A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.
Brave Girl Quotes
- She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow.
- She may be broken for a while, but that’s ok. She’s working on her, cause she’s not one to leave a mess lying around.
- She is a queen. Her soul is royalty.
- She’s proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel.
- The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.
- What made her strong was despite the million things that hurt her, she spoke of nothing. Nothing but happiness.
- Alone, by herself she built the kingdom that she wanted.
- Pain shapes a woman into a warrior.
- She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.
- Her damaged petals are what made her more beautiful than all the other flowers.