All parents dream of having a caring, understanding and loving son-in-law and daughter-in-law. We bring you Valentine’s day messages for both son-in-law and daughter-in-law so they don’t feel left out and feel loved on Valentine’s day and every other day.
- When I look at you both, I see a perfect couple beautifully balancing each other in everything…. Wishing you both a very Happy Valentine’s Day….. May your bond of love grow stronger and happier and you both grow into the most amazing couple…. May God bless you!!!!
- May the brightness of love surround you both with smiles, happiness and joy…. May your future is more beautiful than your past…. May the understanding and compatibility shared by you two get better each and every year…. With love, wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The wonderful bond of love shared by the both of you always makes me happy from within…. The glow on your faces, the smiles you wear, the trust you have in each other is a reflection of the love you have for one another….. Wishing you both a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day wishes for my dear daughter and son in law. I hope you both are celebrating the beautiful romantic day in a grand way.
- Wishing my daughter and son in law a happy Valentine’s Day. I send my love and gifts for both of you and hope you cherish love filled moments on this day.
- I wish my darling daughter and son in law a happy Valentine’s Day. This is the time when love blossoms and I hope your relationship also becomes more fruitful and cherishing.
- Dear daughter and son in law, I wish you a happy valentine’s day. Let this day be the memorable one with celebrations of the loving moments you have spent so far.
- Happy Valentine’s Day wishes dear daughter and son in law. I look forward to you both in the celebration of romance at the evening party and wish you all happiness.
- I still remember the Valentine’s Days when you were a girl. Somewhere along the way my sweet little daughter turned into a beautiful woman.
- I won’t make you cringe with a sappy Valentine’s Day sentiment. I just want to say I love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest daughter a [mother/father] could ask for. You mean the world to me.
- This Valentine’s Day, I’ve decided I’m not going embarrass you with one of those sappy sayings you hate so much. It’s my gift to you, my beautiful sweet little baby girl!
- Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
There’s no other daughter,
As lovable as you!
- Valentine’s Day is a perfect time to spoil yourself. The day after Valentine’s Day is even better, because all the chocolate is on sale. That’s just a little parental wisdom for ya.
- You’re the sweetest thing that’s ever come into my life. Sending you all my love this Valentine’s Day.
- I’m sure a lot of people would kill to be your Valentine now. Without saying I told you so, I just want to point out that I’ve been your number one fan from wayyyyy back.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie. Hope your day is full of magic, joy, and most of all, love.
- When I first laid eyes on you, it was love at first sight. Happy Valentine’s Day to a lovely daughter.
- I hope your Valentine knows that [he/she] hit the jackpot with you.
- Wishing you a Valentine’s Day full of love and romance. And chocolate… lots and lots of chocolate.